TTLA Member Benefits
GOOD LAWS, GOOD LAWYERS
TTLA is a statewide organization of plaintiff trial lawyers dedicated to preserving the right to trial by jury.
Benefits of TTLA Membership:
- Your Voice in the Texas Legislature: TTLA is the only organization whose mission is to stand up for the rights of plaintiffs and the trial lawyers who represent them. TTLA’s approach is bi-partisan, focusing on the preservation of the civil justice system and the right to a jury trial.
- Your Virtual Law Firm - TTLA List Server: This incredible networking tool puts the research power and experience of over 1,000 of Texas' best trial lawyers at your fingertips! List Server members can ask questions, float case strategies and gather information from the best trial lawyers in the state. List postings are archived and fully searchable by members at www.ttla.com.
- Your Plaintiff-Only Legal Education Source: TTLA CLE is committed to providing the highest level of education to our members, with resources and valuable networking opportunities to help our members thrive as the practice of law continues to evolve.
- Your Best Networking Events: TTLA offers many opportunities to network and build relationships with other trial lawyers, including Happy Hours, networking/CLE luncheons, conferences, membership meetings, and more.
- Your Deposition & Legal Document Databank: TTLA.com gives you access to TrialSmith® and over 700,000 expert depositions, case law for all state and federal courts, disciplinary actions, expert challenges - including FREE access during your first year as a TTLA member.
- Your Legal News Source: TTLA Communications provide a steady stream of information including changes in the law, legal media coverage, practice-relevant articles, Legislative updates & alerts, and more. We use social media to provide up-to-the-minute info directly to your mobile device, including Twitter, Facebook, and a texting service during the Legislative session.
Questions? Contact the Membership Department or call (512) 476-3852.