TTLA Vice President of Continuing Legal Education
Description of responsibilities:
The Vice President of Continuing Legal Education is responsible for the following:
- Work with TTLA President to appoint the CLE Committee members.
- Schedule 4-6 CLE Committee meetings annually, and lead the CLE Committee in its work to develop relevant and necessary curriculum for TTLA Midyear and Annual Conferences, Annual Car Wrecks CLE, Annual Med Mal CLE, specialty CLE programming and webinars as the need arises.
- Work with CLE Committee to select speakers for TTLA CLE presentations.
- Work closely with TTLA Director of Education and Events in the development, marketing and execution of CLE Seminars.
- Report to Board at Midyear and Annual meetings.
- Develop future CLE leadership.