TTLA Vice President of Communications
Description of responsibilities:
The Vice President of Communications is responsible for the following:
- Content, delivery and editorial issues related to TTLA publications and communication services directed to the TTLA membership.
- Oversight and coordination of communications beyond the membership of TTLA.
- Communications activities related to member education and networking, message/media relations presentations at TTLA CLE Programs, etc.
- Social media outreach on behalf of TTLA.
- Work closely with the Director of Communications on the development of communications and marketing initiatives.