TTLA Vice President of Finance
Description of Responsibilities:
The TTLA Vice President of Finance works with the members of the TTLA Finance Committee to put TTLA on firm financial footing by accomplishing the following:
- To help develop long-term funding strategies for TTLA’s operating budget.
- Oversight of TTLA Fellowship and Sustaining membership categories.
- Oversight of TTLA’s extraordinary fundraising efforts, including Legislative War Chest.
- Oversight of fulfillment of Board of Director Dues
- Voting Member of TTLA Executive Committee. EC meets every month of the year except July and August. Most meetings are in Austin, with the exception of the Midyear Conference and Annual Meeting, which move around the state from year to year.
- Serve on TTLA’s Budget Committee.