Texas' best online resource for the plaintiff's bar.
At WWW.TTLA.COM you'll find the latest news, practice-relevant information and legislative updates for TTLA members only. Access exclusive information, our popular List Server including all archived postings, on-line CLE programs, registration & materials for our live plaintiff's-only CLE seminars. Our website is fully integrated with www.TrialSmith.com, which gives you the research power of TTLA and TrialSmith's legal research tools all in one place.
The best source for news & information affecting your practice, TTLA.COM is continually updated with relevant information and valuable services including:
- Access to TTLA's “Virtual Law Firm” - our popular members only List Server
- Practice-relevant articles & real-world info you can use in your cases
- Information & registration for upcoming TTLA events and CLE seminars
- On-line TTLA membership directory
- Access to powerful legal research tools including expert depositions, case law, juror research, court documents and more (see below for more details)
- On-demand CLE programs and live webinars available 24/7
- My TTLA: On-line account management tools to keep your TTLA membership up-to-date
- Experts & Services Connection puts you in touch with vendors who support our mission and provide a wide variety of legal products and services
During each legislative session, TTLA.COM is your source for up-to-the-minute information on what's happening at the Capitol. Legislative information includes:
- Listings and links to bills that may affect your practice so you can keep up with their progression through the Legislature
- Direct links to live and archived broadcasts of relevant committee hearings & floor debates on bills of interest
- Legislative Action Update, a weekly e-newsletter that is integrated with our website to provide you with a complete picture of each Legislative session as it unfolds
- Links to video reports from your TTLA colleagues who volunteer to spend a week in Austin helping our lobby team
In addition, TTLA.COM is fully integrated with www.TrialSmith.com, a web-based company that provides litigation research tools developed exclusively for the plaintiff's bar. TTLA members can search the TrialSmith databanks for free, right from our home page, making TTLA.COM your most powerful research tool. This gives you access to:
- 500,000 deposition transcripts
- 800,000 archived list messages
- 12,000 court documents, including briefs, pleadings and forms
- 50,000 Verdict/Settlement reports from around the country,
- And more!
Our enhanced search function also explores the entire TTLA website and archived List Server messages, to bring you the most comprehensive search results found on the internet. Log on today and take advantage of this valuable members-only service!